POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! : Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: *dum duh daa!* My second image! W00!
From: Rick (Kitty5)
Date: 26 Apr 1999 07:10:15
Message: <37243b87.0@news.povray.org>
Hi
Much better, just a few comments (as usual!) the wallpaper - YAK, try using
one of morays gradient textures, i think there is one called candy-cane, it
could be tweaked a bit to look more like plane paper. you dont want the
background to distract from the scenes center of attention.

as to the method of making a vase, csg is good, lathe is also good, do
whatever you like :)

nice trick with the table legs, if it works use it.

also try using area lights to prevent casting hard shadows.

Very good second image tho!
Rick